I feel sometimes like my kids are going to be adults and look back on all the pictures of them growing up and think they lived one continual portrait session. I think I should try harder to take alot more pictures of what we do and who we do it with. I am actually quite bad at that. Alot of that is because when we are having fun I like to leave the camera at home. I sometimes take pictures of the kids when I want to try something new or practice something in particular. Honestly though I mostly shoot the kids when I am bored. Exhibit A, these images I took when Eli and I stayed behind at the hotel while the girls and Derek and Ron and Laura went to Busch Gardens on the second day in Tampa.
So here are the first few from our vacation that I have edited. They don't look particularly like vacation pictures to me, but look at that wonderful light in our hotel room. And that very cute baby in our hotel room.




There was this kind of cool, funky couch in our hotel room, too.



There are lots more to come, and some of them actually do look like Florida vacation pictures. So stay tuned.
1 comment:
I love them! Number four is my favorite - so so so cute. Liza I think you can make anything work for you. :)
Post a Comment