



This last one is one of my all time favorites. Wasn't she a doll? It reminds me, too, how beautiful the light was in the backyard of the city house.
Edited to add: I went way back and dug out this one from the slide's first summer at our house. Oh my, what a baby she was. Charlotte is 1.5 in the image below. 2.5 in the one above. Grace is just 1 in hers. Eli is 9.5 months.

A couple more of Eli inside.

I liked his reflection in the fridge. By the time I shifted a little to get a better angle he had moved on. He now uses his crawling skills to the fullest and he travels to every corner of the house. Thankfully, he still doesn't open my cupboards. Yet.

I wanted him to crawl so I asked Derek to set him down and let him go. He is very quick. I joked with Derek that I always get his ears in focus, because he moves forward in between the camera focusing and the shutter clicking. This is a perfect example of that.
2 comments:
Lately when I have been looking at Mr. Handsome's hair, it has been looking more and more auburn. It's beautiful. The lighting outside on all of these is beautiful I think and I love that fridge reflection. We have that slide too. Wonder if Tori would like it? We don't spend much time in the backyard in Phoenix.
Thanks, Doni!
Both Eli and Grace have some shades of red in their hair. Depending on how the light hits it and maybe depending on my color shifts in editing. ;) I have never noticed it that much in Charlotte. But since Charlotte got the curly hair and Grace and Eli are both poker straight maybe it makes sense?
I bet Tori would really like the slide. I don't know how much floor space you have, but we have had this inside our house when the girls were smaller, too. We will probably put it in Eli's room this winter. At least he can have one thing sanctioned for climbing. They climb on everything else anyway.
Post a Comment