
This is the only real close up I have of just him that I managed one evening in the hospital. We'll work on taking more this week. He felt the wide angle made his nose look big in this one, but there's only so much you can do in a hospital room, especially 1 day post-surgery.
Some classic snapshots of the older sisters holding the baby. Charlotte was soooo excited. She waited a long time for this.


This is actually my favorite series of all and the first one is my very favorite. Grace was pretty quiet throughout the pregnancy about the whole new baby thing. She really loves the baby and everything related to the baby, now that he is here. She just lights up when she sees him. She was very eager to hold him.




The second day they visited they climbed into the chair together. This one only Grace is in focus, but I like that about it. It is very much a picture of Grace, I think. My middle child. Very happy (at least in this moment) about her place in the family.

Another of all three.
3 comments:
congratulations!!!! he is BEAUTIFUL and the girls are just fabulous with him.... so happy for you liza!
Congratulations! He is gorgeous! Love the pictures of him and the girls.
Congrats Liza! He sure is beautiful!!!!
Cinnamon (*WishingonaStar* on BBC)
Post a Comment