Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pop

I told Grace I was going to go to the kitchen to get some pop. She jumped up and said "I have pop, toooo!" She always says the "too" part with a big long emphasis on the oo. Usually it is Charlotte that she is imitating. She is definitely the me too little sister, through and through. Charlotte once said to me "I'm a big girl" about something, I don't remember waht. Without missing a beat, from the other side of the room I hear "I big girl, tooooo!" Of course you are.

I gave her a little pop in a glass (diet cherry 7-up, if you were wondering). She was so pleased with herself. I didn't see the first sip she took, I just heard the classic Grace declaration "I yike it!!!" When I tuurned around she had this huge smile on her face.

She let me take some pictures with her and the pop. She even ran upstairs to get her Fisher Price camera so she could take a picture of me and my pop. She says "I right back!" It's very cute.

Here she is, very proud of herself.



No comments: