Saturday, January 27, 2007

All techincally flawed

but still awfully cute.

Louisa (overexposed)

My sheepish confession is that I cloned out a few little tears on her cheeks for this one. I think they still show a little in her eyes. She got a little upset when Derek left :(

Charlotte (so overexposed black and white is the only chance of salvaging it)

She posed again for this one for me. Well, not posed really but she took a little direction and peeked out the way I asked her to. Her cheeks are red and chapped from going sledding with Derek, Cayden and Larry, which she absolutely loved.

Grace (out of focus)

I love the way she is peeking out from under her bangs. We see her this way alot. I think they are almost long enough that they will start to stay out of her face naturally. She does tolerate me putting it in a ponytail occaisonally.

No comments: